The LST_cci project is holding a 2022 User workshop. This is a virtual event, with live sessions taking place on Zoom through four 1-hour sessions on each day (11:30-12:30, 13:00-14:00, 15:00-16:00, 16:30-17:30 CEST). Recordings of these sessions, poster presentations and discussion forums will be accessible throughout the event to enable delegates from different time zones to participate in the workshop. There will also be a dedicated live virtual poster viewing session and informal ‘bring your own drink’ social event, which will take place after a plenary poster presentation ‘lightening round’.
The aim of this workshop is to provide
- an opportunity for the LST_cci project team to update users on the progress and outputs of the project so far, and to gather new user requirements to guide the development of Phase II (2022-2025) products
- a demonstration of the new LST_cci tool to enable users to re-grid LST_cci products to a different spatial resolution
- a demonstration on how to use and understand uncertainty information in the LST_cci products
- a forum for users to present their work involving LST data
- an opportunity to discuss the use of LST products in climate services
- an opportunity to discuss the use of LST products in climate modelling, and in particular within the Coupled Model Intercomparison Project (CMIP)
Please note the deadlines below. Registration and abstract submission is being managed by Eventbrite and we recommend that you create an Eventbrite account before/during registration for this workshop as this will allow you to update your registration details and optional abstract submission at a later date. However, this is not mandatory and you can register without an Eventbrite account. We welcome abstract submissions from users of any LST data for both oral and poster presentations.
Deadline for abstract submission: Friday 19 August 2022
Use the Register button above to register AND also submit an abstract for an oral or poster presentation.
We are aiming to inform delegates before the end of August whether they have been allocated an oral or poster presentation, together with the date/time of their presentation.
Deadline for registration: Friday 23 September 2022
This event is free to attend.
For more about the LST_cci project, please see https://climate.esa.int/en/projects/land-surface-temperature/about/.