À propos du projet
The Ocean Colour Climate Change Initiative project aims to:
- Develop and validate algorithms to meet the Ocean Colour GCOS ECV requirements for consistent, stable, error-characterised global satellite data products from multi-sensor data archives.
- Produce and validate, within an R&D context, the most complete and consistent possible time series of multi-sensor global satellite data products for climate research and modelling.
- Optimise the impact of MERIS data on climate data records
- Generate complete specifications for an operational production system.
- Strengthen inter-disciplinary cooperation between international Earth observation, climate research and modelling communities, in pursuit of scientific excellence.