Introduction and Objectives
This online session (via WEBEX) provides a briefing on the European Space Agency's new climate programme, which will run from 2023-2029. The session will cover the programme's aims and objectives, the main themes of activity and to highlight upcoming tender opportunities for entities including Academic institutions and Industry from ESA Member States and Cooperating States interested in participating.
Following an overview of the programme the themes and related tender opportunities encompassing the CLIMATE-SPACE programme were presented as follows:
- Existing ECV portfolio and future evolution
- Cross ECV projects
- Tipping Points projects
- UNFCCC Paris Agreement activities
- Linking observations and modelling
- Knowledge Exchange
Briefing recording and presentation slides available
- Presentation slides relating to the CLIMATE-SPACE information day are available for review, including an overview of ESAs competitive procurement process
- A recording of the briefing can be viewed below.