The Lakes CCI ECV project is carried out by a consortium of 12 companies/institutes from eight ESA member states.
The consortium combines expertise in Earth Observation (EO), hydrology, limnology and climate change research communities.
- CLS, France
- LEGOS, France
- University of Reading (UoR), UK
- National Research Council of Italy (CNR), Italy
- H2O Geomatics Inc (H2O Geo), Canada
- Brockman Consult GmbH (BC), Germany
- Plymouth Marine Laboratory (PML), United Kingdom
- GeoEcoMar, Romania
- SERTIT, France
- TRE-Altamira, Spain
- NORUT, Norway