The Lakes CCI ECV project phase 2 is carried out by a consortium of nine organisations from five ESA member states.
The consortium combines expertise in Earth Observation (EO), hydrology, limnology and climate change research communities.
- CLS, France
- LEGOS, France
- University of Reading (UoR), UK
- National Research Council of Italy (CNR), Italy
- H2O Geomatics Inc (H2O Geo), Canada
- Brockman Consult GmbH (BC), Germany
- Plymouth Marine Laboratory (PML), United Kingdom
- SERTIT, France
- University of Stirling, United Kingdom
Four additional project partners were involved during the first phase of the project: