Key Water_Vapour_cci Publications
- Preusker, René, Cintia Carbajal Henken, and Jürgen Fischer (2021) Retrieval of Daytime Total Column Water Vapour from OLCI Measurements over Land Surfaces. Remote Sensing 13, no. 5: 932. https://doi.org/10.3390/rs13050932
Listed below are publications relating to the Water_Vapour_cci project:
- Dorigo, W. A. et al. (2021) Consistent monitoring of global water cycle variability across scales: Where do we stand? Bull. Amer. Meteor. Soc, early online release
- Fadnavis, S. et al. (2020) A rising trend of double tropopauses over South Asia in a warming environment: Implications for moistening of the lower stratosphere. Int. J. Climatol. 41, E200-E215, https://doi.org/10.1002/joc.6677
- Hegglin, M. I. et al. (2021) Overview and update of the SPARC Data Initiative: comparison of stratospheric composition measurements from satellite limb sounders. Earth Syst. Sci. Data 13, 1855–1903, https://doi.org/10.5194/essd-13-1855-2021
- Popp, T. et al. (2020) Consistency of satellite climate data records for Earth system monitoring. Bull. Amer. Meteor. Soc., 101, E1948–E1971, https://doi.org/10.1175/BAMS-D-19-0127.1
How satisfied are you with the Climate Office website?
How could the site be improved?