The workshop was held on 24-26 June 2020 and was open to anyone who works with satellite LST data, or who has an interest in working with these data in the future. The workshop provided a forum for both users and providers of satellite LST data to share their experiences and knowledge in this field. The focus of the meeting was on LST data set development and applications.
In addition to providing a brief overview of the LST CCI project, the topics for this workshop includes (but is not limited to):
- Climate user applications for satellite LST
- Climate user requirements for satellite LST
- Development of climate LST data sets
- Uncertainties in satellite retrievals of LST
- Climate services and satellite LST
- The role of satellite LST observations in future IPCC Assessment Reports
The workshop comprised a mixture of oral and poster presentations, and group discussions.
Visit the LST CCI project website to find out more.
Presentations, posters and session recordings
View presentations posters and session recordings relating to the LST User consultation meeting