The GIS_CCI+ project is happy to announce that the following products have been released:
- InSAR Ice Sheet Velocity map from Sentinel-1 (2020/2021 season and web site updates for earlier years).
- New Optical Ice Sheet Velocity product for 8 outlet glaciers.
- New machine learning-based Calving Front Locations for key glaciers Sentinel-2 (2019-2020).
- Updated mass change products for the Greenland Ice Sheet from GRACE/GRACE-FO by mascon and filtering methods
- Updated surface elevation changes covering the time period 1992-2021 from ERS, ENVISAT, Cryosat and Sentinel-3
- Mass flow ice discharge for Greenland drainage basins from CCI products and BedMachine.
- Digitized supraglacial lakes in 79-Fjord, Zachariae and Jakobshavn Glaciers from Sentinel-2 (2019-2020)
A description of the products can be found at the following link.
The products can be downloaded at the following link.