ESA’s Technical Officer for the Ocean Colour CCI project, Dr Paolo Cipollini, is working with an international team brought together under the leadership of Dr Shubha Sathyendranath from Plymouth Marine Laboratory (PML, UK). Shubha leads the scientific programme and is supported by Ben Calton (PML) on project management aspects.
The consortium comprises nine organisations:
- Brockmann Consult (Dr Carsten Brockmann, Dr Dagmar Müller, Dr Ralf Quast)
- CNR (Dr Rosalia Santoleri, Dr Gianluca Volpe, Dr Vittorio Brando)
- FCUL (Prof Vanda Brotas, Dr Andre Valente)
- HYGEOS (Dr François Steinmetz)
- HZG (Dr Hajo Krasemann)
- JRC (Dr Frédéric Mélin)
- Pixalytics (Dr Samantha Lavender)
- PML (Steve Groom, Dr Tom Jackson, Dr Andrei Chuprin)
- Solvo (Dr Constant Mazeran).