The objective of this summer school is to equip the participants with the competency of evaluating climate change using satellite data and use a software to analyse essential climate variables.
COVID-19: Our 2021 summer school programme will be adjusted to the current situation and Covid-19 regulations. We are doing our best to offer a flexible solution which will combine online courses and on-campus courses, in other words CuriousU 2021 will be a blended summer school. Definite information on our format, courses and (social) programme will be confirmed in the first week of June 2021. For regular updates on CuriousU 2021, please keep an eye on our website or sign up for our monthly newsletter.
Level: BSc, MSc, PhD
Entry requirements: certificate in upper secondary education (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics)
Type: hybrid (on-site and online) summer school in the Netherlands
Complexity: medium to advanced
Duration: 2–15 August 2021
Study load: 56 hours
European Credits Transfer System (ECTS, RD-1): 2 ECTS
- € 675 Early early bird fee, tent accommodation (valid until 1st April 2021)
- € 750 Early bird fee, tent accommodation (valid until 1st July 2021)
- € 875 Regular fee, tent accommodation (valid until 26th July 2021)
- A stay in our tent at the inspirational campus of the University of Twente (included: air mattress, flashlight, pillow and sleeping bag)
- For those not comfortable sleeping in a tent for a week, we offer different accommodations for additional costs.
- Online and offline course participation
- Course materials
- Social programme
- Food (breakfast, lunch and evening meal)
- Free entry to the UT Sport Centre
Register before 26 July 2021